EFM Cairns South is located at the St Mary's Catholic College sport facility, with purpose built studio, convenient parking situated right behind the Hugh O'Brien Centre.
EFM has commercial grade cardiovascular and resistance training equipment in a purpose built Gymnasium and is providing membership opportunities for the St Mary's Community as well as the general public, together with the daily use of the facility for specific student health and fitness programs.
EFM provides a service know as personal fitness coaching, which is like having a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost. EFM has been operating since 1991 and specialises in providing community health and fitness facilities and programs with over 65 health clubs across Australia.
Key features and benefits of EFM:
- Flexibility of month by month membership (no 12 month lock-ins!)
- A fitness coach on hand to encourage and support you in achieving your goals
- No mirrors and a friendly comfortable environment
- Convenient location so less time travelling and more time burning calories
- 30-45 minute tailored express programs for when time is an issue
- Reminder text message, phone call or email to keep you on track
For more information or to view the current EFM Cairns South Health Club promotion, click here or contact Christina Borzi on 0412 508 191.